No Fuss Landscaping Redding, CT Designs for Small Yards: Put Us to the Test Right Now!
Many people wish for large properties, lush lawns the size of football fields and backyards to host many functional spaces like grill & bar areas or outdoor living rooms. But unfortunately, not all homeowners benefit from such generous outdoor spaces.
Small gardens are more frequent than not, but this doesn’t mean a small garden or back yard can’t be turned into a gorgeous and fully functional space, provided you have reliable landscaping Redding, CT experts to give you a hand. And you are in luck, as our company can deal with any type of property size and adapt to all your wishes and needs in order to offer you the most efficient solutions.
Who Are We and What Can We Do for You?
- We are a locally operated company with tens of years of experience in landscaping Redding, CT designs and projects.
- Our team members are fully qualified and certified in landscape installations, lighting, masonry, constructions, engineering, lawn care and maintenance.
- We always answer our clients’ calls and emails, so you don’t have to wait endlessly for us to respond to your calls.
- We have a large and ever-growing pool of customers who are completely happy with our services.
- Our services are not limited to landscaping designs. On the contrary, we offer year-long lawn and landscape management. Thus, you won’t have to call several contractors to do several jobs: from lawn mowing to seasonal leaf clean-ups, weeding, pest control, bush, and trees trimming, flower planting and so on, we are at your service no matter the season or the needed activity.
What Can We Do for Your Small Sized Garden?
- We come down your house and assess the situation, shooting videos and noting down all your ideas and wishes.
- We come back in a few hours with a landscaping design which mixes your suggestions with our innovative and creative ideas, turning your small yard into a beautiful and functional décor.
- If we agree upon the proposed design, we get to work, letting you know what happens and how much you need to pay for – every step of the way.
- We can design your small property with the help of scale-sized low height flowers and shrubs; we can create a focus point with the help of a fountain or a fire pit; we can build sitting retaining walls to also host plants; we use pavers, Belgium blocks and curbstone to offer a neat, clean and well-manicured design; we can build you terraced decks, cobblestone pathways, a small patio and surround them with enough vegetation to achieve a cozy and intimate space, where the garden furniture and a few lighting elements turn your small yard into a lush patch of heaven.
We built our reputation on customers’ full happiness with our work. We want you to become our year-long customers, so we will give our best to add color, texture, size, movement, comfort and utility to even the smallest yard. Call us today and ask for a free estimate, we won’t stop until you have the yard of your dreams!